Article summary: overview on how to request a refund, appointments and payment types eligible for refunds, and other refund policy information.
If you are requesting a refund for services rendered or for a charge associated with a no-show or late canceled appointment, please contact your professional directly. StyleSeat is the software provider your professional uses to manage their business and cannot process refunds.
Need to Know
- Professionals set up, create policies and charge customers using the StyleSeat app.
- If your professional charges you incorrectly, they have the ability to change, refund, or edit all your charges within the app.
- StyleSeat only provides the software for professionals to run their business. Professionals list their services, accept online bookings, and decide how they want to charge or not charge for a service.
- All charges are collected directly by your professional.
- StyleSeat has no authority to issue any refunds on behalf of these professionals.
- Please call your professional directly to handle all refunds.
How No Show/Late Cancellation policies work
- Professionals determine if they want to charge a no-show or late cancellation fee to clients who book with them. *Their policy is displayed on their booking page.
- When a client misses an appointment or cancels less than 24 hours of the appointment time, the professional can decide to charge a percentage of the service listed on their booking page.
- They have a button that lets them choose to "Charge or Not charge" for the fee.
- If you, the client decides to cancel your appointment within the 24-hour cancel window, you will be given notice that you will be charged the late cancellation fee according to the professional's policy or to contact them to see if you can work something out.
- Learn more
Issues with Tipping or Paying Cash
- If you tipped or paid in cash and your card was charged, this means your stylist forgot to hit the check out your appointment as "CASH" button. Reach out to your professional immediately and they can reverse the charge.
Issues with your Professional's Service
- If your pro misses the appointment or you are unhappy with the quality of your service, you'll need to contact the professional directly. Pros are very willing to accommodate unsatisfied clients.
Terms of Service:
"StyleSeat does not have control over the quality, suitability, reliability, timing, durability, legality, failure to provide, or any other aspect whatsoever of any Styling Services provided by Professionals nor of the integrity, responsibility or any of the actions or omissions whatsoever of any Professionals or Clients. StyleSeat makes no representations or warranties whatsoever with respect to Styling Services offered or provided by Professionals or requested by Clients through use of the Services, whether in public, private, or offline interactions."
Here's a link to our Terms of Service if you'd like to review them more.
Unable to coordinate a refund directly with your professional? Submit a refund request to our Support team.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article
Modified on Fri, 28 Jul 2023 at 03:07 PM